Module: QA Part 1: Coding standards
Use an IDE (IntelliJ IDEA) effectively
- You can use IntelliJ IDEA easily and effectively for source code construction and modification.
- You can configure IntelliJ IDEA to load within 10 seconds.
- You can implement object orientation using the ES6 class construct.
- You can use the Underscore library to program in a functional manner.
Use configuration management tools and techniques effectively
- You understand the motivation for version control and configuration management
- You can use git commands to support version control.
- You can set up a GitHub account and use it to manage files.
- You can implement project enhancements by creating and merging branches.
Efficiently create software that conforms to standards
- You understand the benefits of coding standards and why they improve the quality and efficiency of software development.
- You can recognize the presence (or absence) of standards and make software conform if necessary.
- You can take advantage of tool support to automate compliance with certain standards.
Create high quality technical essays
- You demonstrate the ability to write professional-quality technical essays.