Exercise 10: Create Entity-Relationship Models
(From Textbook Exercise 4.1.9). Design a database suitable for a university
registrar. This database should include
- information about students, departments, professors, courses,
- which students are enrolled in which courses,
- which professors are teaching which courses,
- student grades ,
- TA’s for a course ( TA’s are students ),
- which courses a department offers,
and any other information you deem appropriate.
Note that this question is more free - form than the
questions above, and you need to make some decisions about
multiplicities of relationships, appropriate types, and even
what information needs to be represented.